Shepway no win no fee specialists
It couldn’t be easier to find out today whether you are entitled to claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault if you come to Accident Advice Helpline. We also have experienced Shepway no win no fee specialists to help you claim efficiently and with less of the overall stress and worry you might associate with bringing a legal case.
Call today and we’ll tell you whether you are eligible to make a claim
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re entitled to compensation. Otherwise, why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 for an instant evaluation of your accident?
How much does it cost to make a claim?
We can’t put an exact figure on the amount it will cost to bring a successful claim for compensation. You may incur some out of pocket expenses during the course of the case, for example. What we can say for certain is that we can help keep your costs to a minimum:
- All our legal advice about your eligibility to claim is completely free.
- We do not impose any upfront charges if you decide you want to bring a claim against the party that caused your injuries.
- Our Shepway no win no fee specialists will represent you throughout your case, acting on your behalf to argue for the right sum of compensation. You will not be charged for their services if your claim is unsuccessful.
If you win your case, how much compensation will you get?
When you first contact us, we will give you an estimate of how much money you might be entitled to receive for your injuries. It’s important to say that this is just an estimate. Every accident is different, and injuries can affect people in different ways. What we can say, though, is that our Shepway no win no fee specialists are expert in identifying how accident injuries have affected the victim’s day to day life and their prospects of recovery. They will generally seek to negotiate a sum in damages that:
- Compensates you for your injuries, taking into account how long it will take you to recover and what rehabilitation might be necessary to help you get back to 100% health; and
- Compensates for some or all of the financial losses you have suffered because of your accident. This may include loss of earnings and bonuses, prescription charges, transport costs and the costs of home help and childcare if you have needed them.
It will only take moments of your time to discover whether our lawyers could help you. Why not take the first step today?
Date Published: 6th September 2014
Author: David Brown