Serious injury Solicitors in Rowde


You won’t find a firm of serious injury solicitors in Rowde, as this is a small village in Wiltshire. However, don’t despair, as you can always call us at Accident Advice Helpline if you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make and need the services of serious injury solicitors in Rowde or elsewhere. You can call us (we are a law firm) at any time, every day of the year, including on Bank Holidays.

Why would I need serious injury solicitors in Rowde?

You may have sustained injuries in an accident of any kind,that was not your fault and you may want to make a personal injury compensation claim and be seeking serious injury solicitors in Rowde, for example. Another reason for looking for a firm of injury solicitors is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove another person’s negligence was responsible for.

You usually have three years to file a personal injury compensation claim, but there are some exceptions to the three year norm.

Exceptions to the three year rule

If you have been injured in an accident at sea, in the air or at an airport (as long as the country is a signatory to the Montreal Convention), you have two years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. You also only have two years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in an unprovoked attack while a crime was in progress.

If you have been involved in an accident with an untraced or uninsured driver, you only have nine months in which to claim for your injuries through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.

You should check with a firm of injury solicitors, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out precisely how long you have in which to make your claim.

Crime victims

If you were injured in a crime in England, Wales or Scotland, you may be able to make a claim for those injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. You can claim through the Northern Ireland Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme, if the crime took place in Northern Ireland.

Although you can download a form and complete it without the help of an experienced criminal injuries solicitor, it would be better to hire the services of one, as the claims’ process can be long and complicated for a lay-person.

The crime should have been reported to the police and you should have had medical treatment for your injuries if the claim has any chance of being successful.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but need expert legal advice and help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. You can call us on one of our freephone numbers, 0800 689 0500 (also this is the number to call from a landline), and 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )