What car crash injuries will lead to you making a serious injury claim in St Austell?
No matter how good a driver a person is, how well maintained our vehicles are, or how diligent we are, there is always the possibility of a freak occurrence causing a road traffic accident.
There are countless ways that a car crash can happen, and if it isn’t your fault then you can make a serious injury claim in St Austell.
If your are injured in a car crash and need to make a serious injury claim in St Austell
If you are injured in a car crash, and you fit the criteria, you should be making a personal injury claim. You can make a claim if:
- If you have needed medical attention for your injuries
- If you are suffering stress or anxiety because of the accident
- If you have material losses, such as loss of earnings, because of the injuries sustained in the accident
- If the accident happened within the last three years
- If you were the driver but did not cause the accident
- If you were a passenger that has been injured it doesn’t matter which driver is at fault, it wasn’t your fault.
Who do you deal with?
You will deal with Accident Advice Helpline. However many organisations could be involved over the duration of your claim, we will deal with them on your behalf. The main ones are:
- A manufacturer, if it turns out the accident was caused by something defective, for example the brakes.
- Insurance companies
- Local authorities responsible for maintenance of the highways, if the accident has been caused by a pothole or bad road surface
- Motor Insurers Bureau if the other driver turns out to be uninsured, or in the case of a hit and run, untraceable. All insurers that offer motor insurance have to be a member of the MIB, they have to pay them a levy each year and supply them with information for a central database that details all the insured vehicles in the UK. The MIB is meant to make sure that injured parties do not lose out because of the lack of insurance on the part of the person at fault
If you have had a car crash that could lead to a serious injury claim in St Austell, and you think you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline is the best option
You can browse our website and read the useful information on there, or complete the 30-second test, which will give you an approximate idea of how much you may be entitled to. Alternatively, you can call our helpline number: 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 (mobile) , any time of day or night, any day of the week.
Our advisers are here waiting to take your call, to assist you all they can in getting your personal injury compensation claim into motion.