In our hectic lives it is easy to suffer a personal injury through slips, trips and falls at work or in public spaces – we tend to rush through life at supersonic speed until somebody’s negligence stops us in our tracks and throws us off balance. If you have been the victim of an accident that was somebody else’s fault, you should call Accident Advice Helpline to find out how we can help with your serious injury claim in Oldham.
We can help with your serious injury claim in Oldham because:
- Accident Advice Helpline has the UK’s largest team of injury solicitors
- Our legal advisors process more than 25,000 enquiries a month, making them experts in their field because every conceivable personal injury will have been dealt with in the years since we were first established
- Our legal experts work on a no win no fee* basis, giving you peace of mind
- The advisors were responsible for winning claims that resulted in more than £30 million in compensation being awarded last year; an
- We will do our utmost to win you a fast settlement of your claim, allowing you to move on with your life
Personal injury claims may be for all sorts of accidents and injuries. It might be a work-related injury that was caused by particular work practices that your employer should not have used, or you might have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public building because there was water on the floor but nobody bothered to put up a warning sign in your library, town hall or council offices.
As long as it can be proved the injury occurred because somebody else was at fault and as long as you make your claim within 3 years of sustaining the injury, the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline are in with a winning chance to get you some compensation for your claim.
How can you find out if you qualify for a serious injury claim in Oldham?
Just click on our handy 30-second test. Within less than one minute of your time you’ll know if your claim is valid and whether you stand a good chance to win compensation. The website also allows you to find out a ball park figure of how much compensation you might be entitled to, allowing you to make some plans for the future.
Why not call today? If you suffered a serious accident, you may need regular home help, a shop-mobile or additional private medical treatment. Start your personal injury claim in Oldham by calling us now on 0800 689 0500.Open Claim Calculator