How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Serious injury claim in Hyde Park

    Serious injury claim in Hyde Park

    Millions of Londoners, as well as foreign and domestic tourists, visit Hyde Park every year. It is one of the eight Royal Parks in London. It has been the venue for many mass demonstrations and Speaker’s Corner is a famous platform for stirring public consciousness.

    If you have an accident in Hyde Park which is not your fault, you may have grounds to make a serious injury claim in Hyde Park.

    Serious injury claim in Hyde Park

    You may sprain your ankle if you accidentally step in a pothole or trip over a wire concealed in grass, if you go to an event in Hyde Park, and, if this happens, you may be able to file a serious injury claim in Hyde Park.

    Accidents in public places

    A public place can be defined as anywhere, indoors or out, which is open to the general public. They include, but are not limited to, shops, streets, parks, restaurants, banks and cinemas. If you have an accident in a public place, for example in a shop, you may be able to make a serious injury claim in Hyde Park or another based elsewhere in the British Isles, if you and your solicitor can prove that it was caused as a result of another person’s negligence.

    You will need to report the accident to a member of staff and have them record it in the accident book. The details should include the time and date of the accident as well as its cause and nature. The contact details and names of any witnesses should also be logged.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. Some injuries become worse if not treated immediately and if you do not seek immediate medical attention, your injury claim in Hyde Park or elsewhere could be jeopardized.

    You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for an injury sustained in an accident in a public place, although for some types of accident you have to file a claim within two years. You should check with your solicitor or with us at Accident Advice Helpline if you want to find out how long you have in which to file a claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert advice about any personal injury compensation claim you think you may have, call us, Accident Advice Helpline at any time. You can visit our Accident Advice Helpline website to find out more about us, or simply call us on one of the numbers below.

    Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice call us now and begin the claim procedure.

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.