Do you need a personal injury lawyer?
Do you require a personal injury lawyer as you or someone you love received serious injuries in Coatbridge while playing football and you are keen on seeking compensation for these football injuries? Coatbridge have their very own football team known as the Albion Rovers.
Tips to prevent football injuries
- Wear appropriate protective clothing and shoes while playing football.
- Make sure you follow all the rules laid down by the football authorities.
- If your child wants to take part in this sport, make sure your child undergoes a thorough medical check-up.
- To control cramps and fight dehydration, always keep yourself well hydrated.
- Make sure first-aid or medical help is available constantly during matches and practice sessions.
- Always do warm-up and stretch exercises before a match or practice session.
Personal injury experience from Accident Advice Helpline
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you love were injured while playing football, if the injury was someone else’s fault. By taking this simple test, you will get to know whether or not you or the person you love have a valid claim to seek compensation for the injuries obtained. This is a very simple test and it can be taken by going online and filling a form at the website of Accident Advice Helpline.
Serious injuries in Coatbridge
Sporting injuries are common, but you can only claim if you were not responsible for your injury. Accident Advice Helpline have professional advisors who can confirm over the phone if you can make a claim or not.
You should have your injury checked by a doctor, as they can then confirm the severity of your injury and the treatment you received. You should also call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as you can as you only have three years to make a claim.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have over 15 years of experience in helping people to receive the compensation to which they are entitled. And we do it all on a no win, no fee basis.
To find out about, and start a compensation claim for serious injuries in Coatbridge, you just need to pick up your phone and call 0800 689 0500 from a land-line or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our advisors are trained to take your details and start your claim over the phone, which means less hassle for you as you don’t have to arrange a meeting with a solicitor first. Don’t leave it too late to make you claim and call Accident Advice Helpline today.