The village of Baslow in Derbyshire, England, in located in the Peak District, and its splendid seventeenth century remains and architecture are great attractions for tourists. However, such a beautiful location is no stranger to accidents. Walking the historic streets and taking in the stunning architecture can turn into a nightmare when poor maintenance and a lack of upkeep lead to accidents that cause injury. Slips, trips and falls, and in particular falls from height, can often lead to serious injuries in Baslow, or wherever else it may be that the accidents happens
When you can claim compensation for serious injuries in Baslow
Some accidents are simply the fault of the injury victim. Lack of awareness, or carelessness can often be to blame. Other falls can be caused, or are the responsibility of a third party. Where this is the case, and the incident results in serious injuries in Baslow or somewhere else in the UK, the victim may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation.
The simplest way to find out if your injury does qualify for compensation, and if it does, to establish how much money you could be due, is to take our quick and simple 30-second test here on this website.
Why so many people choose Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is one of nation’s favourite injury claim solicitors and there are many reasons why this should be so.
- We have in excess of 15 years’ worth of experience at helping injury victims to be properly compensated for their injuries.
- We offer a complete no-win, no-fee service.
- We operate on a nationwide basis.
- Our website is state of the art and fully responsive.
- We offer comprehensive customer support.
- We come highly recommended by the one and only Dame Esther Rantzen.
If you want to access our industry leading customer support service, all you have to do is to call our helpline service. There are two numbers to choose from:
- 0800 689 0500 if you are using a landline to make your call. These calls are free of charge.
- 0333 500 0993 if your are using a mobile to make your call. Mobile calls will normally be charged for by your call-provider.
Whichever method of calling us you prefer to adopt, we always recommend that it is something that you should do at the earliest opportunity. There is a 3-year statute of limitations of registering compensation claims for all personal injuries, but its surprising how quickly this can tick away when you don’t take early action. So why not grab your phone and call us today?
Date Published: 8th December 2013
Author: David Brown