Is a serious auto injury causing you stress?
Of the 500,000 people injured in auto accidents in the UK since 2010, many will have suffered irreversible brain damage, life-altering physical injuries or suffer from ongoing emotional issues. When someone’s life is being adversely affected from an auto injury which wasn’t even their fault, depression can also result, very understandably. Why suffer in silence or watch a loved one do so?
Vehicles on British roads must be insured, by law
- This insurance can then, in the event of an accident, be used to compensate the injured party be it the other car, the demolished building or YOU.
- In the event that a vehicle is not insured, there are other means by which compensation can be claimed. The Motor Insurers’ Bureau exists to compensate innocent victims of uninsured drivers.
Compensation for a serious auto injury can be used to:
- Actively improve the victim’s quality of life.
- Pay off debts which may have resulted from the chaos post-injury.
- Give peace of mind to someone suffering from depression or ongoing health problems.
I have an injury from a serious auto accident. How do I make a claim?
- Call Accident Advice Helpline’s Freephone number at any time to speak to our friendly, professional advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- The sooner you call, the sooner our industry-accredited, specialist auto injury lawyers can start on your claim. You must claim within 3 years.
- Most claims can be processed over the phone and most claimants do not have to attend court. It really is that simple.
I’ve fallen into debt after the accident. How much money do I need to start a claim?
The wonder of Accident Advice Helpline is that all our lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee basis meaning you do not have to pay a penny to start a claim, or if you lose the claim. You already have your injuries to worry about; we don’t want you to worry about anything else.
What if I don’t qualify for compensation?
Try our 30 Second Test online compensation calculator to find out! Alternatively, our advisers can help when you make a Freephone no-obligation call any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you’ve been injured in a serious auto accident a compensation claim could really help your situation.
Let us help you. Call now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 31st July 2013
Author: Jan Newell