How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Serious accident in Worcestershire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Worcestershire

    How to cope with being unable to leave the house after a serious accident in Worcestershire

    There are lots of reasons that you might be struggling to leave the house, either physical or emotional, but this can still be a crippling issue either way. If you are physically unable to leave the house, you will probably have people around you who are able to help you to get the things that you need, although this doesn’t really help you to cope with the emotional side of having to stay in your house for a long time. If you’ve had a serious accident in Worcestershire, you could be entitled to compensation.

    If the reason that you can’t leave your house is emotional this can be even more difficult, as it is difficult to explain to other people and this can mean that you don’t have the support that you would like to have.

    • Find something to do. Just because you can’t leave the house doesn’t mean that you can’t do anything. Try to find things to do within the house that can keep you entertained and busy each day, and this should help to stave off the depression that can come from being indoors for so long.
    • Speak to loved ones. If you can’t go out, then let your loved ones come to you, so that you have people to talk to and are able to vent your feelings as and when you need to. Your loved ones can provide you with much more support than doctors can, purely because they know you better.
    • Try a craft or learn a skill. This helps to keep your mind occupied in a way that watching movies or listening to music cannot, and this can help you to feel better and that the time you are spending is more productive. Maybe you could learn something that you have always wanted to, to make your time really useful.
    • Make the house more accessible. if you struggle to go up and downstairs, move your possessions onto the ground floor for a time, so that your home is accessible and you don’t feel as beholden to those around you.

    You should be able to make an injury claim

    You should be able to make an injury claim in Worcestershire for any serious accident that you have had that has caused serious injuries, as long as you can prove that someone else was to blame for your accident. The best way to do this is through an experienced injury solicitor, who will be able to work with you to ensure that your injury claim in Worcestershire is as strong as possible, and then process the claim on your behalf so that you don’t have to go to court.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about making an injury claim in Worcestershire and get started.

    Date Published: 1st November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.