Selby law firm


If you visit any type of attraction that involves animals with your kids, it will be important that you make your children are aware that they’ll need to follow certain rules and procedures while they’re there. Failure to behave themselves could result in an animal becoming distressed or one of your children suffering an injury.

If your kids were injured as a direct result of them failing to adhere to the rules they’ve been asked to follow, you will probably find it a struggle to take any form of Selby law firm solicitor action against the attraction in question, assuming that then it could not have been deemed in any way negligent for what happened.

However, if your children were to be injured in an accident that was not their fault while attending one of these sorts of places, things could be very different indeed. If one of your kids was to be injured in an accident that was not their fault at an attraction such as the one we’re discussing, there could well be a chance that you might be able to take some form of Selby law firm solicitor action with a view to seeking some personal injury compensation on his or her behalf.

Animal attractions and Selby law firm solicitors

It’s rare that you’ll find a traditional zoo in the UK these days, which is a good thing. Keeping lots of exotic animals in a habitat that is not natural to them is cruel. You only have to visit some of the zoos in countries around the world to see that. Thankfully, it’s quite possible to have a very educational and enjoyable trip out to a farm that’s open to the public.

But what if one of the animals were to injure your child while it was being moved from its enclosure? Well, under these circumstances, there might well be a chance that you’ll be able take some form of 100% no win no fee* Selby law firm solicitor action against the farm in question. The amount that you could end up winning on behalf of your child will be very much dependent on the severity of his or her injuries, but you could well be looking at a pretty decent sum.

What next?

If you child has been injured while visiting an animal attraction and you’d like to explore your chances of winning a Selby law firm solicitor pay-out, you could do a lot worse than calling Accident Advice Helpline. Lines are open and as a consequence, somebody will be on hand to take your call right now, to give you all the information you may need about making a personal injury claim. Just dial 0800 689 0500 from your land line or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )