How to look for a good Sefton accident claim solicitors
The clocks have just gone back, and this means darker evenings for everybody. The mornings are already gloomy enough, and now we’ll all be coming home from work in the dark.
Just be careful as you travel home, especially if any part of your journey involves walking. Although streets are usually adequately lit, if the council has allowed any broken street lights to go unmended, you might be facing a walk home in the dark.
It’s even more important at this time of year that any cracks in pavements or sticking up paving stones are sorted out right away too, and drifts of fallen leaves must be cleared up.
People can easily slip on leaves or trip on cracks, which are harder to see in the dark. This can lead to broken bones and concussion, which, especially for an elderly person, could be life threatening.
If this has happened to you, get in touch with our Sefton accident claim solicitors.
They can help you to lodge a claim over the phone. The free phone number is 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
The fact is, these accidents take a huge chunk out of your life and income. Your recovery can take a long time, especially with broken bones, and you might have to take a lot of time off work. If you’re not lucky enough to be paid for an entire sick leave, your wallet could be hit hard.
Plus you might find yourself paying for prescriptions, special support devices, and other medicines. This is before you consider travel to hospital appointments, and child care.
All of this can be expensive, and so our clients are often happily surprised to find out that we can win them thousands in compensation.
Talk to our Sefton accident claim solicitors to find out more. They’re available 24 hours a day on our special hotline.
Did you know?
- Our Sefton accident claim solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis, so there’s no need to worry about the fees.
- Accident Advice Helpline is considered one of the top claims solicitors in the UK, and that’s the company where our Sefton accident claim solicitors are based.
- Our 24 hour hotline makes it always convenient for you to call whenever you have the time.
- Our 30 Second Calculator is a fun way to work out how much compensation you can get. Find it on our website.
- We are backed by Esther Rantzen, one of the top UK celebrities for charity projects and areas of concern to UK citizens.
We have a team of skilled solicitors ready for whenever you ring. We can answer all your questions, and even get started on a claim straight away if that’s what you want to do. It’s very easy, and you’ll be asked only simple questions. No special legal knowledge needed!
Date Published: 28th October 2014
Author: David Brown