Sedgemoor law firm


If you’ve been the victim of a crime that resulted in you being either physically or psychologically injured, it will be likely that the first thing you’ll want to see is the person who committed an offence against you being brought to justice. Once this has happened, it may be the case that you might want to consider launching civil action for compensation, especially if the individual who committed a crime against you has money.

In most cases, your chance of being awarded compensation will be enhanced if the individual you want to take action against had been found guilty in a criminal court. If you’d like to get some free advice on how you might be able to go about claiming some form of 100% no win no fee* Sedgemoor law firm compensation against somebody who has injured you either physically or psychologically, you should think about talking to a reputable 100% no win no fee* Sedgemoor law firm personal injury solicitor.

Taking Sedgemoor law firm action after a criminal trial

Often, the weight of evidence needed to win a civil Sedgemoor law firm action will typically be below the threshold of proof required for a criminal conviction, so if you’ve seen the person who committed a crime against you brought to justice, you might well stand a pretty decent chance of making a claim for compensation. The amount that you could be awarded will be largely dependent on the severity of the injuries that you suffered, but the wealth of the individual you’re taking action against might also be taken into consideration.

The next steps

If you’ve just been through the very traumatic experience of being injured as a result of becoming a victim of crime, it will be most likely that going through the trauma of another court action will not be an idea that you relish. Well, this is exactly where a top 100% no win no fee* Sedgemoor law firm solicitor might be able to help.

Depending on the precise circumstances surrounding your case, there will be a chance that you might not even have to show your face in court or submit to a medical examination, especially if a criminal conviction against the party you were suing had already been secured.

In some cases, if you were to persuade a reputable personal injury law firm such as Accident Advice Helpline to represent you on a 100% no win no fee* basis, your involvement in the whole process might be limited to a few phone calls. If you’d like to explore your options when it comes to seeking some form or compensation pay-out after being injured in a crime, call 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )