Are You Looking For Advice on Claims For School Accidents in Breckland We Can Help!
We always expect schools to have high levels of Health & Safety procedures but sometimes accidents still happen. However, if the situation has arisen where an accident has occurred to yourself or someone close, it can be a tentative matter following up up with the appropriate action. If this has happened to yourself or a child, and the accident was no fault of yours or their own, then you could claim compensation. Accident Advice Helpline will be pleased to assist with all manner of school accidents in Breckland so don’t delay and contact us today.
In terms of the knocks and bruises that can be acceptable when children are at play, there can also be those which are more serious, and further action is required if the child has experienced certain types of trauma as a result of them. Some of the follow-on symptoms of more major accidents can also lead to related phobias of the situation, and are those which are worthwhile seeking advice on.
So if you would like to receive some legal advice in connection to the school accidents in Breckland you would be best advised to seak with the knowledgable advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. As long as they were not at fault for it, you could seek compensation. Obviously this will not erase what has happened, but may help to alleviate any further issues.
Claims For School Accidents in Breckland
There are many ways children are injured in schools, some typical examples being:
- They could be hurt on damaged furniture, especially the older wooden types
- They could fall down wet stairs that have no warning signs, or the stairs could have a broken or missing handrail
- In older buildings, they could be exposed to asbestos
- They could be injured while in the gym because of a lack of teacher supervision
- They could have contracted food poisoning from the school dining facilities
- They could be assaulted or attacked, in which case the police would probably be involved and the claim would be for criminal injuries
- They could be involved with a car accident in the school’s parking area
- They could be injured while on a school trip, where they are still the responsibility of school staff
Any accident at school that was not the fault of the injured child, comes within the scope of personal injury claims.
Making Breckland Claims Against a School
The main thing when making an personal injury claim for a child is that it should be as stress free as possible for them. At Accident Advice Helpline we endeavour to make all the claims we handle stress free, avoiding the need for a court visit wherever possible, no matter how old the claimant is.
Our advisers, who you can call free on 0800 689 0500, are friendly and compassionate and will help you through the processes of making a claim, answering any questions you may have about making a claim, without putting you under any obligation to continue.
We have the expertise needed to deal with claims for children, whether their accident was at school or anywhere else – they are as entitled to compensation as any adult would be in their situation.
Date Published: 5th July 2014