Scarborough road traffic accidents


There are a limitless number of ways accidents can happen, Scarborough road traffic accidents being just one of them. The three most common types of accidents that compensation is claimed for are slips, trips and fall, accidents at work and Scarborough road traffic accidents.

Claiming for Scarborough road traffic accidents

Last year there were about 190,000 road traffic accidents that involved serious injuries or deaths on our roads. This is just the ones reported to the police and emergency services, the government estimates that if every accident were accounted for, the figure would be more than three times that amount.

Many of those accidents will include innocent victims, injured in accidents that were not their fault. They will be entitled to claim compensation from whoever was responsible, and should contact Accident Advice Helpline to discuss their quest for compensation.

Claiming for a slip, trip or fall accident

Slips, trips, and falls are the most common of all accidents and happen to a large number of people every day. Many of them will cause no more than a few cuts and bruises and a bit of embarrassment, but some can have dire consequences for victims, through no fault of their own.

The slip could be on a newly washed floor, with no warning signs it is wet, that just happens to be at the top of a flight of steps, or someone could fall from height, perhaps off scaffolding on a building site. They are many ways innocent victims are seriously injured in these types of accidents, and they should be speaking to Accident Advice Helpline about claiming compensation.

Claiming for work related accidents

Employers have a legal duty to protect the health and safety of their employees while they are at work, and most employers take this very seriously. But there are some who are neglectful of their responsibilities, and that can lead to employees being injured in work related accidents.

Faulty machinery, trailing wires, a lack of protective clothing, or no training given, are just a few examples of how accidents at work are cause and the innocent victims of these accidents should contact Accident Advice Helpline to make a personal injury claim against their employer.

Innocent victims and Accident Advice Helpline

If you are injured in one of these, or any other type of accident that was not your own fault, if those injuries needed medical attention and the accident happened no more than three years ago, you should be contacting Accident Advice Helpline to make a personal injury claim for the compensation you are legally entitled to.

Over the last 14 years, we have helped many thousands of victims get the compensation they deserved, and that experience has allowed us to make the processes simple, quick and efficient, taking all the stress away from the victim.

Contact us on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly advisors who will be pleased to assist you all they can when you are considering making a personal injury claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )