The types of accidents that can happen in the workplace are unlimited and all of the injuries incurred can leave the victims requiring medical attention and having to take time off work. Some examples of injuries you could get while you are at work are:
- Fractures – the body is made up of 206 bones any of which can be broken from a broken finger bone to a very serious broken spine.
- Pulled muscles – our bones are surrounded by muscle which can be strained, pulled and even torn.
- Head injuries – again this can be a mild bump on the head or cut to a more serious case of concussion and sometimes even damage to the brain or skull itself.
- Eye injuries – these can cause swelling, irritation and in the worst cases temporary or even permanent blindness.
- Ear damage – leading to temporary or permanent deafness.
- Emotional trauma – this could be brought on by stress or actually from suffering a physical injury but can be very upsetting for victims and their families.
Anyone suffering from one of these or another type of injury from an accident at work could be eligible to make a Sandwell accident at work claim for compensation for their personal injuries.
If you have been the victim of an accident at work due to someone else’s negligence and you can answer yes to these three simple questions:
- Was the accident in the last three years?
- Was the accident someone else’s fault?
- Did you require professional medical treatment?
Then you should find someone to help you make a Sandwell accident at work claim for compensation. Any injury suffered, no matter how mild or severe, can have affects on your life and can cause extra financial outgoings and worry as well for you and your whole family. You are by law entitled to claim these back.
Need help to make a Sandwell accident at work claim?
Simply contact the professional team at Accident Advice Helpline. They are one of the country’s leading personal injury law firms and their success rate speaks for itself. It’s easy to make a no obligation enquiry just call the free phone number 0800 180 4123 and talk through your claim with a friendly and trained advisors.Open Claim Calculator
Our advisors have been dealing with compensation claims just like yours from accidents in the workplace since 2000 and have the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best compensation claim possible for your circumstances. The advisors will explain every step of the claims process and then you can decide whether or not you wish to go ahead.
You can alternatively get the ball rolling by logging onto the website and using the 30 second test and then an advisor will call you to proceed with your claim.