Victims often ask several questions when they are considering claiming compensation after Rutland road traffic accidents, and one of the thing they like to know is how much they are likely to be awarded.
At the early stages of any personal injury claim, whether it is for Rutland road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident, it is not possible to give an accurate figure because there are many things that can affect the amount of compensation they receive.
The factors that affect compensation claims after Rutland road traffic accidents
Every accident, injury and victim is unique, and needs to be treated as such. The sorts of things will be accounted for are:
- The severity of your injuries, the expected recovery time and the prospects for your future health because of the injury.
- The impact the injuries have on your life, and if you have to change your lifestyle to cope with them.
- The stress and anxiety the whole situation will have caused you.
- Loss of earnings if you are employed or work for yourself. You will either need wages slip, or confirmation of the reduction in your income. Thus could be from your employer or your accountant.
- There are lots of different expenses that an accident can create for the victim, things like extra medical costs, care costs, travelling expenses, childcare, etc.etc.etc. These can all be recouped if your claim is successful, providing you have proof of the payments.
These things can be totally different for two victims with similar injuries, and can mean they are awarded amounts that are nothing alike.
At Accident Advice Helpline, each claim is looked at very closely to make sure the victims are paid for everything they should be, but we do this in a quick and efficient manner so that you have as little stress as possible when making a personal injury claim after Rutland road traffic accidents, or any other type of accident at all.
Making contact with Accident Advice Helpline
If you want to look at the possibility of making a personal injury claim, there are three main ways to make contact with us.
- You can call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to our expert claims advisers. They are friendly individuals who will answer any questions you may have about making personal injury claims. They will provide with as much information as you want to help you decide if you want to carry on with a claim, with any obligation or charge.
- You can complete our 30-second test to find out if you qualify to make a claim, and to get and estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- You can complete the online claim form, which asks for a bit more information about your situation, and allows an advisor to asses your claim before they speak to you.
Which ever way you decide to get in touch, we are confident that you will not regret using Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury compensation claim. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 14th August 2014