Losing a loved one or a family member can be heartbreaking and devastating for the people left behind and if your loved one died because of an accident that wasn’t their fault, then this can make the situation even worse. If this has happened to your family, then you should consider making a fatal injury compensation claim for your Rutland car accident, by using the solicitors from Accident Advice Helpline.
It can rip your world apart if you know that your loved one has died because of someone being reckless or negligence, and that the loss could have been avoided. After you have gotten over the initial shock of their death, then you may be considering the other implications of losing them, such as the families financial situation. Then you may want to make fatal injury claim for your Rutland car accident with personal injury lawyers to help you.
A Rutland car accident
The law says that a dependant of the deceased is allowed to make an injury compensation claim. This could be:
- A civil partner
- A former civil partner of the deceased
- A person who had been living with the deceased, as a husband or wife, for at least two years
- A parent
- A child
- Brothers and sisters
- Uncles and aunts
- Nephews, nieces and cousins
- A husband or wife
- An ex husband or wife
The things that can claimed for
There are several things the family can claim for, such as:
- Loss of income for the future, this would be a lower figure for on older person on the assumption they had less years left to work
- Statutory bereavement damages, this is only paid once and split evenly between dependents if there are more than one
- The costs of other things the deceased would have done such as DIY or childcare
- The pain and suffering of the deceased if they were aware of pain before they died
- Funeral expenses
- Probate costs
- Any other costs or losses associated with the death
Helping the bereaved family
Accident Advice Helpline will do all they can to help the bereaved family with their fatal injury claim. For over 14 years we have been dealing with obtaining compensation in these situations, and we understand what a difficult time this is for the family, and will take the stress off their shoulders.
Our in house solicitors are experienced and knowledgeable about all types of injuries from all types of accidents and among the many thousands of claimants we have already helped, unfortunately a lot of them have been fatal accident compensation claims.
We operate on a no win no fee* basis, which means no money is needed to start the claim. This can be especially important if the family is already struggling for cash, as they will not need to find any money to put the claim in motion, and they will not have to find any money if the claim is lost.
On our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, you will find friendly and compassionate advisors.
Date Published: 10th June 2014