Ruthin road traffic accidents compensation claims are the same as all other personal injury claims in that before making them you have to make sure the rules for claims apply to you. These are not rules decided on by Accident Advice Helpline, they are the legal criteria that applies to all personal injury claims in the UK.
- You have to have been in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- You have to have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical treatment
- The accident must have happened no more than three years ago
If this is the situation you find yourself in after Ruthin road traffic accidents, you should be considering making a compensation claim against whoever was responsible
Using Accident Advice Helpline to claim for Ruthin road traffic accidents
You could spend hours trawling through the Internet to try and find the right company to represent you for your personal injury claim, or you just go the site of Accident Advice Helpline and you will soon realise that you need look no further.
Our website will show you that:
- We have over 16 years’ experience of making successful claims, and have helped many innocent victims get the compensation they deserved after Ruthin road traffic accidents, and all other types of accidents.
- We understand how injuries can affect your life, sometimes permanently, and we will make sure this is taken into account when you make a personal injury claim after Ruthin accidents.
- We realise that you could have extra expenses and maybe some losses because of the accident and will help you to claim these back as well.
- We will handle your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible, making sure you are not caused extra stress by it, while ensuring that you get a fair deal for what has happened to you
- We will not ask you for any money to start your claim, or if your claim is lost. We work on a no-win, no-fee basis and that takes care of the financing of your personal injury claim.
- You can use our 30-second test to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be. It can only be an estimate because there are too many factors that can affect the final outcome of your claim.
- You can call our freephone number on 0800 689 0500 and speak to our friendly advisers who will answer any questions you may have about making claims. They will do this free of any charge or obligation. You can also call us from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 (charges may apply).
These are just a few of the reasons you should use Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim, and why Dame Esther Rantzen recommends us so highly. She knows we will look after our claimants, as they are important to us and we care about them getting the justice they deserve after they have been injured through the fault of someone else.
Date Published: 14th August 2014