How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Ruthin accident

    If you are here because you’ve had a Ruthin accident that wasn’t your fault, and you’re thinking about claiming compensation, then you’ve come to the right place. This short article will provide you with lots of useful information about personal injury compensation, including what and how you can claim.

    If you would like to know anything else, please feel free to call our 24-hour helpline for no-obligation help and advice from one of our friendly advisers.


    Personal injury compensation is a non-taxable sum of money paid out to an accident victim, either at the order of a court of law or as agreed in an out-of-court settlement between the parties involved.

    Compensation is awarded for any injury or illness suffered because of an accident for which the claimant wasn’t to blame, and for any monetary losses arising from that accident, such as lost income or the costs to replace clothing and personal items damaged in your Ruthin accident.

    You can claim compensation:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Because you’ve been injured in a Ruthin accident on the road, at work, or in a public place;
    • After you’ve been injured or made unwell using a faulty appliance or service;
    • For work-related stress;
    • For an accident that happened on holiday

    If you are unsure whether or not you can claim compensation, one of our advisers will be able to clarify this for you. Alternatively, you could use the compensation calculator on our website. This calculator will also give you an estimate of how much you compensation you could be awarded.

    How to claim compensation for a Ruthin accident

    To claim compensation for your Ruthin accident, you will need to employ an injury lawyer. Here you have two options – as you can no longer apply for legal aid for a personal injury claim, you will either have to pay a solicitor to handle your claim, or find a solicitor who will work for you under a conditional fee agreement – no-win, no-fee.

    The advantage of the no win no fee agreement, aside from not having to find the money to pay your bill, is that you can be confident that your solicitor is working their hardest to make sure your claim is successful.

    We have a team of dedicated no-win, no-fee injury lawyers, all of whom have the experience and expertise needed to work on your Ruthin accident claim and get you your compensation. Our lawyers have made thousands of successful claims. If you would like them to work for you, then call us now on 0800 689 0500, or dial 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile.

    Date Published: 27th June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.