Claiming compensation for a Runnymede Accident
Claiming compensation for a Runnymede accident may not be as stressful as you might think. We are a national injury law firm that has been helping people get compensation for their injuries for fourteen years, so we have all the experience necessary to make claiming your compensation as simple and stress free a process as possible.
We were founded after the UK government made the decision to stop legal aid funding for personal injury claims, aware that many accident victims wouldn’t be able to access the compensation that they needed when faced with having to pay costly legal fees upfront, so we stepped in to make sure that people COULD get this compensation.
With a high success rate, and a trusted patron in smiley TV lady and consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen, you can trust us when we say that we will do everything in our power to get you the best compensation package possible.
What can you claim for?
You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury or illness arising from your Runneymede accident. This could be an accident that happened:
- At work, perhaps because an employer failed to follow health and safety procedures, or you used unserviced faulty machinery.
- On the road, either caused by dangerous driving, an obstruction on the road, inoperative traffic lights or an infernal pot hole.
- At home, maybe after using a faulty appliance or in the wake of substandard work carried out by a tradesperson.
- Or in a public place – the cause of so many slip, trip and fall claims. Did you slip in the supermarket unaware of a wet floor, or fall over a broken paving in the high street?
However your Runnymede accident came to pass, if it did so within the past three years, and someone else was to blame, then we can help you.
We will assign your case to one of our injury lawyers who will work for you under a no win no fee* contract; so there will be no need for you to worry about forking out money for legal fees: It will cost you nothing to get your claim started, and if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay out a penny.
Your compensation payment will be for the pain and stress of the injury (or illness) your Runnymede accident caused you, and any resulting costs, such as lost earnings, the cost of child care, travel expenses or money paid out for private medical treatment.
- To find out how much compensation you could get, use the 30-Second Compensation Calculator on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
Your compensation payment will be non taxable.
For more help and advice about claiming personal injury compensation for your Runnymede accident, please call our twenty four hour helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Or call 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. All calls are kept confidential.