RTA solicitors


What is a Road Traffic Accident (RTA)?

Despite the fact that vehicles are becoming safer, road traffic accidents (RTAs) are still common in the UK and RTA solicitors are a growing group.

An RTA can involve a collision between two or more vehicles, resulting in injuries to the drivers and/or the passengers. An RTA can also be an incident in which a vehicle hits a pedestrian or cyclist.

To ensure that people injured in a RTA receive compensation for their injuries, anyone operating a motor vehicle on a public road in the UK is required by law to have an insurance policy that covers them for third party claims made against them.

I have been injured in an RTA. Am I entitled to compensation?

If you have suffered an injury in an RTA that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.

The claim must be made within three years of the date of the accident, although that deadline can sometimes be extended if the person injured was a minor when the accident occurred.

You can claim compensation for pain and suffering and you can also claim compensation for any lost wages or other out-of-pocket expenses that you have incurred as a result of the accident.

You can find out whether you have a valid claim by taking the unique 30 second online test at Accident Advice Helplines website.

How do I claim compensation with an RTA solicitor for injuries that I have suffered?

You need to gather as much information as possible to support your claim. This will include:

  • details of the accident and why you feel that someone else was to blame
  • details of the injuries that you sustained as a result of the accident
  • details of any lost wages or other out-of-pocket expenses that you incurred

You can make the claim for compensation yourself, but you will maximise your chances of receiving the full amount of compensation that you deserve by getting help from RTA solicitors who specialise in this type of compensation claim.

How do I find RTA solicitors?

You can find RTA solicitors by looking at adverts, searching the Internet, or getting personal recommendations from people who have been injured in RTAs previously.

Alternatively you can use a professional claims management company such as Accident Advice Helpline which specialises in helping people who have been involved in RTAs claim compensation for their injuries.

How can Accident Advice Helpline help me?

Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people claim compensation for injuries for many years and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Accident Advice Helpline uses a panel of legal partners. This means that you do not need to worry about finding RTA solicitors because Accident Advice Helpline will allocate one to you from their legal panel.

By using Accident Advice Helpline, you maximise your chances of receiving the full amount of compensation that you deserve.

Their freephone number 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 is operated 24/7 for your convenience.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )