How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    RTA Compensation

    RTA Compensation

    Road traffic accidents (RTAs) can be extremely traumatic experiences for all involved. Whether you are a driver or pedestrian at the time of the incident – and whether you suffered major or comparatively minor injuries – if the accident wasn’t your fault, there is a chance that you could claim RTA compensation.

    If you are one of the thousands of people who has suffered an RTA through no fault of your own and you haven’t looked into claiming RTA compensation yet, you may find that not only are you eligible, but that the process is not as complicated as you might have thought.

    RTA claim

    While claiming compensation after a road traffic accident may not be your first priority, especially if you have been badly injured, it is worth your while to make sure you do so at your earliest possible convenience if you decide to go down that route. To claim RTA compensation, an accident will normally have to have taken place within the three years preceding the date of the claim – so it pays not to put off claiming for too long.

    If you’ve been injured by a car at no fault of your own, you could claim for RTA compensation and damages. This money can be used to help you get over the trauma of the accident and aid your recovery.

    Road accident compensation

    Sometimes car accidents are caused by uninsured drivers, but if you suffered at the hands of a driver without insurance it doesn’t mean that you can’t claim compensation a specialist car accident solicitor will be able to help you construct a case nonetheless.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your car accident lawyer will be able to answer all of your questions and determine the best kind of RTA compensation to claim. They will also offer support and advice throughout your RTA claim, as a good compensation lawyer will understand how stressful this time is for you.

    Receiving compensation for injuries sustained following a road traffic accident allows the victim to concentrate on getting better by relieving or alleviating financial concerns. This means that it is a route that can be beneficial to the healing process and one worth pursuing even if money is not your immediate concern following the trauma of a road traffic accident.

    Call us today on 0800 180 4 123 or click ‘claim now’ to start your claim for RTA compensation today.

    Date Published: 1st February 2012

    Author: Louise Thacker

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.