Whether you reside in Sheffield or anywhere else in the country, if you suffer a road traffic accident, or any other type of accident, that wasn’t your fault and you were injured as a result, you should make a claim for RTA compensation in Sheffield with Accident Advice Helpline.
If you fit the criteria, an injury solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline will be able to assist you when claiming RTA compensation in Sheffield:
- You should have sustained injuries to your body or mind
- The accident should have been the fault of someone else
- The injuries should have been severe enough to need medical attention
- The accident should have happened in the last three years
If you fit the criteria, we can move on with an injury solicitor at Accident Advice Helpline and talk about the accident
There are lots of different types of accidents that you could have been the blameless victim of, for instance:
- A car crash
- A holiday accident
- A bicycle accident
- A work related accident
- Industrial illness condition
- Food poisoning
- A motorbike accident
- Medical negligence
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place
- Been the blameless victim of a violent crime, whether of a physical or sexual nature
- Injured because of defective equipment or machinery
- An accident at school or college
- An animal related accident or attack
If you have been the innocent victim of any accident, you need to claim RTA compensation in Sheffield.
What will your RTA compensation in Sheffield cover?
The other things that would be covered, apart from your pain and suffering, would be any extra expenses you have had because of the accident, for example:
- Home adaption cost
- Any other costs or losses that are a direct result of the accident
- Replacement of damaged goods
- Impact on your future life
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Medical expenses
- Care costs
You will need proof you have had to pay these expenses, or have lost some earnings, but as long as you can show that, we will be able to reclaim them as part of your personal injury claim.
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today
Gather together as much information as you can about the accident and your injuries and speak to one of our friendly and helpful advisors at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from mobile. They will discuss the details of your circumstances and provide you with all the information you will need about making a personal injury compensation claim.
With over 16 years’ experience of assisting victims get the compensation they were entitled to, we have become a leading name in the personal injury claim field. As a law firm, it is what we specialise in and what we excel at, having a reputation second to none.