If you’ve been injured in the workplace through no fault of your own, and you’re considering making an RSI claim (repetitive strain injury), you should consider using our no-win, no-fee* services. Claims for repetitive strain injuries sustained in the workplace are one of our specialties, a fact attested to by Dame Esther Rantzen, the well-known people’s consumer champion who unreservedly recommends our services.
Over 15 years of experience
We first started trading back in the year 2000. In fact, we were one of the first injury claim solicitors to ever offer a no-win, no-fee* service. Since those early days, we’ve grown from strength to strength, and we now process 25,000 new enquiries we receive each and every month.
What are RSI’s?
Repetitive strain injuries, as the name suggests, are injuries that are brought about through the repetition of certain physical actions. Most RSIs affect the upper part of the body and are referred to as WRULDs , which stands for Work Related Upper Limb Disorders. However, RSIs also can affect lower body parts too. Typical RSIs include:
- Bursitis: an inflammation of fluid filled sacs in the elbow, knee, or shoulder joints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: brought about by pressure on the median nerve
- Dupuytren’s contracture: when deep tissues thicken in the palm of your hands and fingers
- Epicondylitis: a bone/tendon condition – such as tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff syndrome: an inflammation or tear of muscles and tendons in the shoulder
- Tendonitis: the inflammation of a tendon
- Tenosymovitis: an inflammation of the sheaths that house tendons
- Ganglian cyst: a fluid filled sac around a joint or tendon
- Raynaud’s phenomenon: a blood circulation condition in the body’s extremities
- Thoracic outlet syndrome: pressure on the nerves/plant vessels between the base of the neck and the armpit
- Writer’s cramp: part of a group of disorders called dystonia that cause muscle spasm.
Whatever the nature of your RSI , the one important factor that you must bear in mind if you’re considering raising an RSI claim is the fact that in order to do so, the blame for your injury, must lie with your employer.
Launching an RSI claim through Accident Advice Helpline is easy
Launching an RSI claim via the no-win, no-fee* services that we offer here at Accident Advice Helpline couldn’t be easier. The whole process can be done online. Many people start out by visiting our website and using the ‘HOW MUCH’ calculator they find on our homepage, to get an estimate for how much their claim could be worth. It takes only 30-seconds. From there, all you have to do to launch your claim is to click on the green “claim now” button to be taken through to the personal injury claim application form.Open Claim Calculator
If you have any queries or concerns, then speak to one of our experienced advisers, on our helpline which can be accessed by calling 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or if you’re using a mobile, 0333 500 0993.