Rochford road traffic accidents happen all the time, just like all other types of accidents. There are over 3 million every year in the UK, accidents that include:
- Accidents at work
- Slips, trip and falls
- Industrial illnesses
- Holiday accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents in schools
- Rochford road traffic accidents
- Attacks by animals
- Walkers and hikers accidents
These are just the more common accidents that Accident Advice Helpline are asked to deal with, there are countless others as well.
The injuries sustained in Rochford road traffic accidents
Injuries, like accidents, are endless in the different types, but some of the more usual ones we come across are:
- Burns and scald
- Head and brain injuries
- Lost limbs
- Back and spine injuries
- Facial injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal injuries
- Joint injuries
- Fatal injuries
If the victim of an accident has survived, the injuries sustained can have life changing effects for them and those close to them. This will all be accounted for when making your claim with Accident Advice Helpline. If the victim was killed in the accident, we will do all we can to help the bereaved family with their fatal injury claim.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline for compensation after Rochford road traffic accidents?
Like there are countless accidents and injuries, there are numerous reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline after Rochford road traffic accidents.
- We have over 14 years’ experience of making successful claims and have already helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation they were entitled to.
- We will look into every aspect of your accident and injuries to make sure that you receive the best possible deal for your circumstances.
- We will deal with whatever organisation is at the other end of the claim, no matter how large they may be.
- We will not ask you for any money to start your claim, and we will not ask you for any money if your claim is lost. We take the financial risk of winning your claim by using the ‘no win, no fee’ agreement, so you will not have to worry about how you will pay the legal fees.
- We have a compensation calculator we call the 30-second test because that is all it takes from start to finish to give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
- Our very user-friendly website is full of information about making personal injury claims.
- We have a freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, where you can speak to friendly and helpful advisers who will provide you with answers to any questions you may have about making claims, free of charge and free of any obligation. They will put no pressure on you to make a claim, that choice is yours alone
These are just some of the reasons you should use Accident Advice Helpline for your personal injury claim, and just to put the icing on the cake, we come highly recommended by the UK consumer queen, Esther Rantzen.