Road Vehicle Accidents in Surrey Heath


Surrey Heath (in Surrey of course) is a local government district with its administrative centre in Camberley. The area of Surrey Heath has been occupied since prehistoric times and Bronze Age artefacts have been found there too. The Romans were also in the district, and later, the Saxons. Windsor Forest, a royal hunting ground occupied much of Surrey Heath during the Middle Ages. Chobham was the only village in the area mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. The area was a favourite of highwaymen in the 17th and 18th century, the most notorious arguably being Claude Duval and one who was known as “the Golden Farmer.” In those days carriages may have met with accidents such as trees on the road blocking their paths, put there by highwaymen, so there have been road vehicle accidents in Surrey Heath for centuries.

Road vehicle accidents in Surrey Heath

Nowadays if you have been involved in one of the road vehicle accidents in Surrey Heath and a motorised vehicle was the cause, then the police should have been called to the scene. They must be informed of all such road vehicle accidents in Surrey Heath, as they need to investigate them. At the end of their investigations they will issue a report which is needed if you decide to file a personal injury compensation claim.

You also need to receive medical treatment for injuries as soon as possible after the accident, and your medical report will also be required in a claims case.

Am I eligible to make a claim?

You need to be able to prove that the accident in which you were injured was not your fault, and also that another person was to blame for it. You might need the assistance of an experienced road traffic accident solicitor to do this and if you are in this situation, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We work with a team of personal injury solicitors who are all specialists in their fields, so we can probably put you in touch with an appropriate one who works on behalf of clients on a no-win, no fee* basis.

How long do I have to make a claim?

Normally you have three years from the date of an accident that happened in the UK to file a claim for injuries. However, sometimes there is less time to make a claim, so call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out just how long you have to file your potential claim.

Accident Advice Helpline

Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, day or night, any day of the year for help, information and expert legal advice about your potential claim. Call us on one of these freephone numbers0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for calls from a mobile. Why not call now, as time may be running our fast for you to file a claim?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )