If you need advice to make your compensation claim, you only have to make one call!
Most people who are the unfortunate victims of car accident claims have little knowledge about making a personal injury compensation claim for their injuries. In fact, many victims are completely ignorant of how personal injury compensation laws affect them and as a consequence, they may fail to even establish if they are legally eligible to make a claim.
If you, or some one close to you, has been injured through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then why not call the reputable law firm, Accident Advice Helpline.
Accidents occur everyday on our busy roads and unfortunately, many people are injured as a result, often seriously. Accidents are rarely caused by just one factor and it is not always clear who was at fault in causing the accident to occur.
Accidents may be caused by:
- Excessive speeds
- Mechanical failure such as steering or braking system
- Driving too close to vehicles in front
- Driving without care and attention
- Reckless driving
- Failing to follow road signs such as give way and stop signs
- Failing to obey road signals such as traffic lights
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- Overtaking on a dual carriageway or motorway
- Failing to notify other road users of your intentions such as failing to indicate
- Poor weather conditions such as freezing fog, snow and heavy rain
Injuries caused by road traffic accidents
Injuries can be serious and they can be far reaching, affecting not just the drivers of the vehicles, but their passengers and even pedestrians on footpaths at the scene.
Injuries can include:
- Soft tissue injuries such as strains and sprains, torn ligaments and tendons
- Bleeding and internal injuries
- Broken, fractured or dislocated bones
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Facial injuries
- Head injuries
- Loss of a limb
- Spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Fatal injuries
Why make your road traffic injury claim in Torbay?
After suffering a road traffic accident, the last thing on your mind may be to make a road traffic injury claim in Torbay. Indeed, making a claim for your road traffic injury will neither change the fact that you have been injured nor remove the pain and stress that this may have caused to you and your family.
Often victims of car accidents decide to make a claim because they wish to have their accident legally acknowledged by the person who injured them. In addition, they may have mounting debts because they have been out of work whilst recuperating and their families are financially dependent on them for their livelihoods.
Calling Accident Advice Helpline means that you can receive no obligation advice about pursuing your car accident claim from their experienced team of friendly advisers.
If you wish to go ahead with your claim, then their professional injury solicitors will be delighted to handle all aspects of your road traffic injury claim in Torbay on your behalf on a no win no fee* basis.
Date Published: 25th November 2014