Road Traffic Crash Claim


Many people are in traffic accidents every year. Even though most people think of a traffic accident as something that’s between two vehicles, there are other types of accidents that people go through. Below are three of the most common types of traffic accidents.

A road traffic crash claim for an accident between a bicycle and a car

People on bicycles are some of the most vulnerable people on the roads. Cyclists will often have the worst injuries when they’re hit by vehicles like cars. Different hazards like doors that open in front of a bicyclist are the obvious causes of the collisions along with others. Cyclists are often caught in the blind spot of drivers and drivers involved in such accidents often report that they didn’t see the cyclist until they were right on top of them.

Road traffic crash claim for an accident between a bus and a car

These kinds of accidents can be very serious. Because of the huge size and the passengers on the bus, collisions between bosses and other vehicles like cars are often going to result in extreme damage to the other vehicle.

Road traffic crash claim for an accident due to road conditions that aren’t safe

When there are things like uneven road surfaces in the area, accidents often will happen. This might be something like parts that have fallen from vehicles, debris coming off the roadway, or leftovers from construction that was on the roadway, this can all be used for evidence in a compensation claim for a traffic accident in the event the driver thinks that it caused the accident that they were in.

One of the things that you should do if you have been in a traffic accident is to get a solicitor. If you need some help with finding a solicitor, we can help you with that. We have helped a lot of people with finding solicitors for their claims and we can help you too. Just give us a call and we’ll make sure that we find you the solicitor that is going to be the best for your particular claim. Many people have had successful claims because of us and you can have a successful claim, too. Call us today and you will see.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )