Being involved in a traffic accident is a horrific and traumatic experience. If you have suffered injuries as a result, you may be thinking about making a road traffic collision claim for compensation. We have put together some information to help you decide whether to start a claim with us, as we understand that taking legal action is a big decision not to be rushed.
- Our claims calculator can let you know in a matter of 30 seconds whether you are eligible to claim, just by putting in a few details of your accident and the injuries you have suffered. It also estimates the amount of compensation that you might receive, giving you an idea of whether it is worthwhile pursuing a road traffic collision claim.
- We operate a helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff are trained to deal with your particular needs, and offer caring support when you are at the most vulnerable. They will not pressure you into starting a claim and there is no obligation to continue at any point.
- Having been in this business for over a decade, we have developed a strong network of independent legal partners to help you with your road traffic accident claim. They all work on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
- Many claims can be processed over the telephone so there may be no need to visit the solicitor’s office, and most claimants will not need to attend court. Should you need to travel anywhere in connection with your case, however, your expenses can be added to the final total of the claim if you keep all your receipts.
- The criteria for making a road traffic collision claim are that it has to have happened within the last 3 years through no fault of your own, and you need to have received medical attention for your injuries. If you have been able to obtain details of any witnesses, this can only help your case.
- The time it takes to process a claim varies greatly depending on the circumstances of each case, but you can be sure that we will be proactive in managing your claim and will keep you updated throughout the process.
Research shows that 7 out of 10 people in the UK who were injured in an accident, do not make a claim for compensation. If your injuries are long-term, getting compensation could help you to buy special equipment for your home or replace lost income, so start a road traffic accident claim with us to get the compensation you deserve. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 10th September 2012
Author: David Brown