Road Traffic Accidents in South Staffordshire


South Staffordshire is a local government district within the country of Staffordshire. Its administrative centre is in Codsall. The Domesday Book of 1086 records that Codsall, at that time, had a population of six. It grew very slowly over the centuries until in 1801 there were 589 people listed as living there. In the following hundred years, this figure had grown to 1,452. It expanded more rapidly after World War II, so today its population is approximately 8,000. The church which is dedicated to St Nicholas was founded in very early times, although the present building (the oldest in the town) dates back to the early 13th century.

Road traffic accidents in South Staffordshire

Of course, there are road traffic accidents in South Staffordshire, just as there are in most places in Britain. Luckily most of them are minor involving frayed tempers and a scratch or dent. However, some of the road traffic accidents in South Staffordshire are more serious and people are injured, sometimes fatally. If you have been injured in one of the road traffic accidents in South Staffordshire. Perhaps you wish to make a personal injury compensation claim but aren’t very clear about how to go about doing this.

Do I have grounds for making a claim?

In order to make a claim for injuries sustained in a road traffic accident in South Staffordshire, you must be able to prove that the accident was not your fault in any way. You also need to prove that someone else was responsible for it.

When people are injured in road traffic accidents involving motorised vehicles, the police and an ambulance should be called. The police will carry out an investigation into the causes of the accident and when these are complete they will write a report. You need this police report if you are to make a personal injury compensation claim.

You also need your medical report detailing the extent of your injuries and giving an estimate of how long it might take you to fully recover. This will form the basis for the calculation of how much compensation you could receive for the pain, distress and suffering caused to you. This amount is only a part of the full amount of compensation you might receive if your claim is successful.

You normally have three years from the date of the accident to file a claim, but check this with us at Accident Advice Helpline, as sometimes you have less time in which to file a claim.

Accident Advice Helpline

Call us at Accident Advice Helpline day or night, any day of the year, for information and advice about your potential claim. Our freephone lines will be open as always for your calls. From a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Don’t delay, call us now.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )