How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in South Holland

    South Holland is a local government district in Lincolnshire with its administration centre in Spalding. If you are concerned about road traffic accidents in South Holland and you are in Spalding, then you can leave your car behind and take a trip on the River Welland and the Coronation Channel in a water taxi; the trip will take just over half an hour and you will probably get some great views of the wildlife that inhabit the waterways and their banks. If you love owls, then there is also an owl centre in Spalding, which is close to the Fens and wetlands. If you visit the area in spring the bulb fields will probably be full of daffodils and tulips in bloom.

    Road traffic accidents in South Holland

    If you have been a victim of one of the road traffic accidents in South Holland you may still be recovering from your injuries, and not really feel like beginning the process of filing a compensation claim. However, all you need do is call us at Accident Advice Helpline and discuss your potential claim with one of our specialist personal injury solicitors. We have made this easy for you by having two freephone numbers for you to call, one for landline calls and the other for calls from mobiles.

    How long do I have to file a claim?

    If you are thinking about filing a personal injury claim then you would, under normal circumstances, have three years from the date of the accident to file one. That being said, however, for some accidents and injuries you have much less time to file a claim. Why not call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have left in which to file your claim?

    If you are claiming for damage to personal property after being involved in an accident with an untraced or uninsured driver, you have only nine months to claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). You also have to inform them in writing within a fortnight of your accident that you intend making a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries.

    Personal injury solicitors

    In order to file a claim, you will probably need the assistance of a suitably experienced personal injury solicitor. We at Accident Advice Helpline work with a team of experts and can probably put you in touch with one who could represent you on a no win, no fee’ basis if you have good grounds on which to base a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need to speak with an expert regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. The freephone numbers to ring are 0333 500 0993 for mobiles and 0800 689 0500 for landlines. As our lines are always open, why not call us now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 15th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.