How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road Traffic Accidents in Sedgemoor

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sedgemoor

    Sedgemoor lies on the Somerset Levels and is the name given to the district council. Bridgewater is the administrative centre of Sedgemoor and other towns in the district are Burnham-on-Sea, North Petherton, Highbridge and Axbridge. The Battle of Sedgemoor (1685) which took place near Bridgewater at a place called Westonzoyland, marked the end of the Monmouth Rebellion, an uprising led by the Duke of Monmouth against King James II. You can still explore the battlefield if you are in Sedgemoor.

    Road traffic accidents in Sedgemoor

    It may not be such a good idea to go to the battle field on the 6th of July as this is the day the battle was fought and there could be extra traffic on the roads. Road traffic accidents in Sedgemoor may occur more frequently on this date if the volume of traffic is significantly increased.

    If you have been injured in one of the road traffic accidents in Sedgemoor, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you were involved in an accident involving a motorised vehicle, or several of these, then the police must have been called. You must call the police to road traffic accidents in Sedgemoor or elsewhere if someone has been injured in one involving motorised vehicles.

    After the police have concluded their investigation into the accident they will write up a report which you will need in order to file your claim.

    How do I file a claim for injuries?

    You will probably need the help of a specialist personal injury solicitor so that you can build a case together proving that you were not to blame for the accident in which you were injured and that it was totally the fault of another person.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You also need your medical report if you wish to file a claim, as you must have received medical treatment for your injuries if you are to file one.

    If you need assistance to locate a suitable solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. As we work with a team of expert personal injury solicitors, we can probably put you in touch with just the one you need to assist you. They work all over the country on a no win, no fee*’ basis.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, as our freephone lines are open 24/7. We can give you expert legal advice and the information you need to perhaps take your case forward. You can discuss your reasons for making a claim with one of our personal injury solicitors who will be able to advise you. From a landline call 0800 698 0500 or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now?

    Date Published: 15th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.