How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in Merton

    Merton is a London borough (in south west London) which includes Wimbledon, Mitcham and Morden along with many other smaller areas. Wimbledon has been a centre of human habitation since at least the Iron Age as evidenced by the hill fort on Wimbledon Common. The pub, the Dog and Fox, was a stagecoach stop in the 18th century, on the road from London to Portsmouth. That being so, there have probably been road traffic accidents in Merton for centuries, although the nature of the accidents has changed over the years, as have the vehicles involved.

    Road traffic accidents in Merton

    Have you been a victim of one of the road traffic accidents in Merton? If so, perhaps you would like to make a personal injury compensation claim, but maybe you are unsure about how to do this. After any road traffic accidents in Merton, drivers must stop and ask if anyone has been hurt. If someone has been injured, the police must be called. They will undertake to investigate the accident and will, when they have a full picture of the incident, write a report. This police report will be necessary if you are to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Can you claim for your injuries?

    If you have been involved in any of the road traffic accidents in Merton, you have to prove that you were not to blame. It is also necessary to prove that your accident was the fault of another person.

    Immediately after the accident you should have received medical treatment for your injuries and you will need the medical report detailing your condition if you want to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    How long do you have to file a claim?

    Normally if you are injured in an accident within this country, you have three years to file a claim, but there are some exceptions to this rule, so call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to file your claim, as you wouldn’t want to miss out on claiming compensation that you are entitled to, would you?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Our Accident Advice Helpline helpline numbers are always open for your calls, so you can call us at any time. The good news for clients is that we work on a no-win, no-fee basis, so you will not have to pay us any money top get your claim started.. We can also give you the information you need regarding your potential claim and give expert legal advice. Why not call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile? Call now and find out how we may be able to help you.

    Date Published: 30th April 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.