Road traffic accidents in Deptford usually happen when you least expect them. They could happen on the school run, during the rush hour or simply driving to a social occasion. If someone else caused your accident, you could claim compensation with Accident Advice Helpline.
Things to help after an accident
- It’s natural to panic after an accident and not think straight. It is, after all, quite a shock to the system. There are some things you can do though, which can help you and your claim.
- Even if you don’t feel badly injured, visit a medical practitioner. You may have an injury you are not aware of that could give problems down the road if it isn’t treated.
- Try to get some proof that you were not at fault. Eye witnesses will often provide their contact details after road traffic accidents in Deptford. The camera on your phone can come in handy too, to get some photographs of the scene of the accident.
- Make notes. Don’t expect to remember everything. Not the date and time as this will be important when claiming. You only have three years in which to start one. Note the weather conditions, whether there were roadworks or anything else that may be important.
Then call Accident Advice Helpline
The one think you don’t need after an accident, is added pressure. Making a claim can do just this if you don’t choose the right solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline have the experience to help your claim run smoothly.
- We have over 15 years of experience.
- We specialise in personal injury claims.
- We have successfully claimed millions of pounds in compensation so far.
- We can assess and start a claim over the phone.
- We are proud to have Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron.
Making a claim for road traffic accidents in Deptford
When you call Accident Advice Helpline our trained advisors will take your call. They have a lot of useful information to help you following your accident. Once they have assessed your eligibility to claim they can also provide you with an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
If you decide to go ahead and make a claim they can start it over the phone and they wont ask for any payment first. This is because all claims are made on a no win, no fee basis. This means the financial side of making a claim is one less thing for you to worry about.
So why not call today and find out if Accident Advice Helpline can help you? It’s free to call from a landline on 800 689 0500 or you can call us from your mobile by calling 0333 500 0993. You have nothing to lose by calling but you could receive compensation if you do.
Date Published: 10th November 2013
Author: David Brown