Road traffic accidents in Datchet are an unfortunate occurrence and someone is usually injured in one everyday. If you are injured as the result of an accident, Accident Advice Helpline can help you to claim compensation, as long as someone else was to blame.
Common injuries from a car accident
Anyone in a car crash can be injured, from the driver and passenger, to a passing pedestrian or cyclist. Common injuries include:
- Whiplash – this affects the neck and shoulders.
- Broken bones – which can be an arm or leg or something more serious.
- Head injuries – from minor concussion so serious brain injuries.
- Cuts and bruises – mostly these are not serious but you could suffer heavy bleeding
- Internal injuries – these can be life threatening and may need surgery.
What to do after road traffic accidents in Datchet
The right advice after any accident can prove useful in your recovery and can help any compensation claim you may make. The friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline have lots of good advice and information that they can offer you, all based on our experience in personal injury.
- If you are injured, seek medical attention. Often a trip to the local GP is enough, but more serious injuries will need hospital treatment. The sooner you are seen, the sooner you will get the treatment you need to aid your recovery.
- Get the information of anyone else involved in the accident. You will need to know who was responsible as you can only claim if you were not the person to blame. Other people may also have witnessed the accident so will have valuable information they can share.
- There is a time limit to start a claim. You may well want to wait until you are recovered from your injuries, as long as you start your claim within three years of the accident.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Our specialist personal injury solicitors have been helping people following road traffic accidents in Datchet since the year 2000. We only deal with compensation claims so you can be confident that you will be getting the best advice possible.
Our experience has also shown us how hard it can be to manage financially after an accident. This is why all our claims are made on a no-win, no-fee basis. Using this method you won’t be faced with a monthly bill or be asked to pay before we start your claim.
Our advisors can confirm whether or not you can claim while you are on the phone, and they can get your claim started at the same time. So call Accident Advice Helpline today to make sure you get the best advice. You can call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or if you prefer to call from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993. Don’t take any chances, and give yourself the best chance to get the compensation you deserve for road traffic accidents in Datchet.
Date Published: 8th May 2014
Author: Sharon Parry