How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in Gloucestershire

    Gloucestershire attracts many tourists, both domestic and foreign as the Forest of Dean and parts of the Cotswolds are within the boundaries of the county. People go to Gloucester to see the cathedral and others visit the festivals held there and others go to race meetings held at Cheltenham, in Gloucestershire. Unfortunately though, as in every other part of the country, there are road traffic accidents in Gloucestershire.

    Road traffic accidents in Gloucestershire

    If you have been injured in any of the road traffic accidents in Gloucestershire, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you are thinking of doing so you should bear in mind that you will need to prove that you were not to blame for the accident, and also to prove that it was another person’s fault. To do this you will probably need the services of a personal injury solicitor who is an expert in handling claims for clients who have also been injured in road traffic accidents in Gloucestershire or elsewhere.

    What should you do after a road traffic accident?

    If you were driving and crashed into a pedestrian, another vehicle or an animal you must stop. Find out if anyone is injured and call an ambulance if they are, as well as the police who must be informed of any accident within 24 hours. However, if you call them at the time of the accident it would be best. They will write a report which will be needed in a claims’ case.

    If you are injured, seek immediate medical treatment, as your medical record will be needed if you make a claim.

    Don’t apologise in any way to other people involved in the accident, as sometimes it is natural for people to say ‘sorry’ even though they are not at fault.

    Open Claim Calculator

    As soon as you can after the accident, you should inform your insurance company of it. If you have been unlucky enough to have an accident with an uninsured driver, you may still be able to claim compensation through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau. You need to find a lawyer who will help you file your claim, and to do this you can call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our helpline numbers for information and expert legal advice about any potential injury claim. From a landline dial 0800 689 0500, or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not start the claims ball rolling by calling us now?

    Date Published: 5th September 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.