How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in Bargoed

    Injured in road traffic accidents in Bargoed?

    Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye and before you know it you’ve been involved in a nasty collision and are nursing injuries. If your accident was caused because of the negligence or recklessness of an other driver it can be a bitter pill to swallow. It’s not right that you should have to suffer the painful concequences because they weren’t paying due care and attention or were driving under the infuence. Nor is it right that you should have to foot the bill for the financial fall out which can be caused by non-fault injuries. If you’ve been injured in road traffic accidents in Bargoed it’s important that you seek legal advice and find out what your legal rights are.

    Take the Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test

    The best way to establish if you are entitled to seek compensation for the injuries you have received is to complete our 30-second test. It’s quick to complete and will give you an accurate answer in next to no time. As a general rule of thumb you will be entitled to make a claim if:

    • You did not cause the road traffic accident
    • You were injured and saught medical assistance
    • The accident happened within the last three years

    Claiming for road traffic accidents in Bargoed

    Anyone who has been injured as a result of road traffic accidents might want to learn more about making a claim for injury. If the injury was caused by another person, Accident Advice Helpline can help. With over 15 years of experience, there is a high chance that we can assist with your compensation claim with no-win, no-fee terms.

    Yet whether you want to claim for road traffic accidents or another matter, you must act quickly. Accident Advice Helpline can only provide you with assistance in most cases, if you put forward a claim within three years of an accident happening.

    Our experienced and knowledgeable claims advisors will be happy to receive your call and listen to the details of your accident and injuries. We will be glad to answer any questions you might have about making a claim. Our expert advice is free and offered without any obligation on your part to proceed with a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Most of the claims that Accident Advice Helpline deals with are resolved out of court so that’s one less thing for you to worry about. To find out more call us, for free on 0800 689 0500. If you have a mobile either dial 0333 500 0993. Or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will contact you as soon as we are able.

    Date Published: 24th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.