Been involved in a road traffic accident?
- Were you a pedestrian hit by an errant motorist?
- Perhaps you were a motorcyclist and were knocked off your bike by a heavy goods vehicle?
- Maybe you were a passenger injured in the at-fault vehicle?
Regardless of what sort of vehicle you were driving or travelling in, if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, that was caused by the fault of another person, it is highly likely that you are entitled to seek compensation.
An injury claim may enable you to receive compensation for your injuries, loss or inconvenience.
Find out right now!
Just answer the simple set of easy questions, and in next to no time you’ll know for certain if you are lawfully entitled to make an injury claim.
What sort of things can I claim for?
It will depend on the individual elements of your case. You may be entitled to claim for:
- loss of earnings,
- medical treatment (such as physio or counselling)
- out-of-pocket expenses (such as transport to/from hospital appointments or prescription charges for pain relief)
- personal care
- extra help or
- specialist equipment
How much compensation will I receive for my Bangor road traffic accidents claim?
It all depends on the severity of the injuries you sustained during your Bangor road traffic accidents and the impact that it has had on your life. For example if you have had time off to recuperate, you injury lawyer will request a loss of earnings payment. However, if you been left unable to work, your injury lawyer will petition for a future loss of earnings payment. In both instances, evidence of your earnings will be required.
Different amounts are awarded to different types of injuries. An assessment is made based on how well an injury has healed, or if it will leave the victim with a future impediment, disability or in future pain and discomfort.
What’s the best way forward with my Bangor road traffic accidents injury claim?
- Call Accident Advice Helpline right away and they will listen carefully to the details of your accident and injuries.
- They will be delighted to assist and advise you on the best way to proceed.
- You are under no obligation to follow their free advice.
- You have nothing to lose when you contact Accident Advice Helpline as all calls to their accident advice helpline are free of charge from landlines
- All their injury lawyers work exclusively on a no-win, no-fee basis, so they will never ask you for a payment to initiate legal proceedings.
- If you choose not to make an injury claim, you will not be called by a sales person in the future.
- Dame Esther Rantzen has been our patron since 2003 and she says-
“If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive no high pressure sales tactics, no money is required to make a claim and no-win, no-fee means exactly that. One of their experienced advisors will help you every step of the way and their unique compensation claim protection plan will ensure that all costs involved in making your claim are fully covered.”
So call Accident Advice Helpline now on, 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.
Date Published: 13th September 2014
Author: Emma Newman