How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accidents in Arbroath

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Arbroath


    Being injured in road traffic accidents in Arbroath can lead to a number of problems. It’s bad enough being injured but if someone else caused it, there’s then the problem of finding a solicitor to help you make a compensation claim. Don’t worry. One call to Accident Advice Helpline is all it takes.

    How do I know Accident Advice Helpline are the right solicitors?


    First of all, we have experience of dealing with personal injury claims. We were founded in 2000, and since then we have specialised in helping people to receive the compensation to which they are entitled. So far we have successfully claimed millions of pounds in compensation, and we have expertise in road traffic accidents in Arbroath.

    We also understand how an accident can affect you mentally and physically and put you under financial pressure. This is why all of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. You won’t have to find any money upfront to start your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Then we have our friendly advisors, who all play a role in the process. It is the quality of service that you receive from the solicitor and from everyone else within the law firm you choose that is going to make a difference. It’s because of our customer service that Dame Esther Rantzen has agreed to be our patron.

    Am I eligible to claim for road traffic accidents in Arbroath?

    Good question, and obviously a very important one. Advice Helpline have a unique 30-second which can tell you if you are eligible to make a claim.

    • You can only claim for an accident for which someone else was responsible.
    • You must get your injuries assessed and treated by a medical practitioner.
    • You have a 3-year deadline in which to get your claim started.

    As soon as we confirm that you can make a claim, we can provide you with an estimate of your compensation.


    How do I start a claim?

    It couldn’t be easier. Just call up Accident Advice Helpline and speak to one of our advisors! Our telephone number is 0800 689 0500, which is free to call from a landline. Mobile users can dial 0333 500 0993 or if you text “claim365” to 88010, one of our advisors will give you a call back to go through the details of your accident.

    When you call, an advisor will guide you through the process of claiming for road traffic accidents in Arbroath, and if you qualify to claim, your claim will be handled by a personal injury specialist, so call Accident Advice Helpline today.

    Date Published: 6th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.