For those who have been unlucky enough to have been involved in Adur road traffic accidents and sustained serious injuries, you may be wondering what to do next, and who to turn to for help, guidance and support.
Circumstances when personal injury claims following Adur road traffic accidents can be made
Regardless of whether you were a passenger, a driver, or a pedestrian, if the accident was caused by someone else and you were not to blame for the incident, then the law states that you are entitled to make a personal injury claim.
- Perhaps you were an innocent pedestrian who was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Or perhaps you were the driver of the ‘other’ vehicle.
- Maybe you were a passenger in the ‘at fault’ vehicle.
As long as you were not the direct cause of the accident, then it is highly likely that you are entitled to make an injury claim. If your injury claim is successful, you may be entitled to receive a substantial amount of compensation, to spend as you wish. If you have been rendered unable to work since your accident, or you have been left requiring specially adapted equipment or alterations to your home to make life easier, then some financial compensation could be just the ticket.
Anyone who has been hurt in Adur road traffic accidents within the past three years may be entitled to make a personal injury claim. Check your entitlement to making a lawsuit now by taking the Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test. All you have to do is answer a set of simple questions accurately and honestly, and in next-to-no-time you will be provided with a reliable response.
How Accident Advice Helpline can assist
Being the victim of an accident caused by the negligence of another person is a highly traumatic situation to be involved in. Accident Advice Helpline fully understand that the consequences of an accident can be just as devastating as the incident itself.
- Accident Advice Helpline completely understand that, for some people, a lawsuit can bring up a wide range of emotions for the victim.
- That is why we endeavor to help, guide and support victim’s of no-fault accidents each and every step of the way.
- Nothing is too much trouble or effort for our friendly and helpful staff here at Accident Advice Helpline.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will deal with the vast majority of any paperwork.
- Calls to to Accident Advice Helpline are dealt with in complete confidence.
- You are under no obligation to make an injury claim for your Adur road traffic accidents if you do not wish to do so. Accident Advice Helpline will respect your wishes and there will be no high pressure sales tactic or follow up calls.
So for free advice from a company you can trust, call Accident Advice Helpline right now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 14th September 2014
Author: Emma Newman