Abergavenny might not appear to be a hot spot for road traffic accidents, but being on the A40 and A465 roads means that road traffic accidents in Abergavenny are not uncommon.
If you have been injured in a road traffic accident in this area, then we can help you to make a claim. We have worked on hundreds of claims for road traffic accidents in Abergavenny with an extremely high success rate, and our in-house solicitors can do the very same for you. But let us not get ahead of ourselves – first of all, you will undoubtedly want to know whether you are even eligible to make a claim and how much you could be owed, right?
If so, a quick call to our free, no-obligation advice line will benefit you. Our helpline can be reached on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and you can get all of your claims-related questions answered here, prior to even making a claim. If you wish to take advantage of this service, it is beneficial to have the following information at hand:
- When and where your accident happened;
- How your accident happened;
- The date and time (roughly) of when your accident happened;
- Details of your injuries, including whether you needed medical attention.
Armed with this information, our claims advisors will be able to answer all of your questions.
Key facts about our services
- We are a law firm with in-house solicitors;
- All of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis;
- We specialise in all areas of personal injury law;
- We have over 16 years’ experience with road traffic accidents;
- We have handled hundreds of road traffic accidents in Abergavenny;
- We have an extremely high success rate;
- We offer a free, no-obligation claims line for advice.
Making a claim for road traffic accidents in Abergavenny
If you have been involved in road traffic accidents in Abergavenny, then we can help you to get the compensation you deserve just like we did with the people mentioned above. All of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis and your solicitor will put together the strongest case possible on your behalf to maximise the chances of success.
If you want to make a claim, then you can start the process today by discussing your accident with one of our compassionate and experienced claims advisors. We operate a helpline with highly trained advisors at the other end.
Get in touch today with us by calling us on 0800 689 0500 or if you are using your mobile, then call us on 0333 500 0993 to get started.