If you have been involved in a road traffic accident today that was not your fault you are probably still feeling shocked, confused and upset. You will still be dealing with the early effects of your symptoms and may still be in hospital. Even if you are at home, this is a stressful and painful time. If you have been in a road traffic accident today you should have the details of the person whose fault it was close at hand and all the facts of the accident are fresh in your memory. That’s why people who have been involved in a road traffic accident today are the very people who should make an immediate phone call to a personal injury law firm to get their claim for compensation started. Simply follow the guide below to make sure you get things off to the best possible start.
Simple guide for people who have been in a road traffic accident today
- People who have been in a road traffic accident today first need to find a personal injury law firm. Pick one that has been established for several years and that is fully endorsed by a trusted media personality and consumer champion. Esther Rantzen endorses a company called Accident Advice Helpline. It has been established for over a decade.
- People who have been involved in a road traffic accident today want to make a phone call when it is convenient to them, even if it’s the middle of the night. That’s why Accident Advice Helpline takes calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Make sure that the company that you are using are friendly and professional! Accident Advice Helpline has a team of friendly, professional advisors waiting to take your call.
- People who have been involved in a road traffic accident today want to know today if their claim is likely to be successful. So, check whether the law firm can advise you of this right from the start. Accident Advice Helpline uses a unique 30 second test to assess if you have grounds to make a claim. Even then, there is no obligation for you to go ahead with the claim if you don’t want to.
- Choose a company that has a large number of expert solicitors so that they can find one to meet your specific needs. Accident Advice Helpline has a national network of hundreds of solicitors waiting to help you with your claim.
- Don’t choose a company that asks for money up front. Do not pay any fees on the day of the accident. All the Accident Advice Helpline solicitors work for you on a no win no fee* basis so you will not pay anything at all if your claim is unsuccessful. If you are successful, the solicitor’s fees can usually be claimed from the other party.
- The majority of people can expect their case to be dealt with over the phone and will not have to appear in court. No company can guarantee the amount of money that you will receive because every case is so different.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on their freephone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 15th January 2013