Road traffic accident in Verwood



As one of the largest towns in Dorset, Verwood has a busy road network. It should therefore be no surprise that sometimes people are injured in a road traffic accident in Verwood. The accidents, just like anywhere else in the country, range from minor bumps to serious incidents, and the first thing on most people mind is who was to blame.

There are several reasons why we need to know who was at fault, and none is more important than being able yo make a personal injury claim for compensation if you have been injured and it was not your fault. Your life can be totally changed by injuries, and if someone else has put you in this position, you deserve, and are legally entitled to be compensated.

When and why could you claim?

The law states that if you are injured or fall ill and it was demonstrably the fault of another party, be it an individual or organisation, then you are entitled to claim personal injury compensation. This compensation is awarded in order to try and provide the victim with some measure of recompense for the physical, psychological and financial hardships that they have suffered as a result of their injuries, whether they were caused in a road traffic accident in Verwood, or in any other type off accident.

How long do you have to claim?

In the majority of cases you must begin claims proceedings within three years of the incident which caused your injury or illness, and after this time has passed then you have lost your ability to claim.

Who can help you claim for a road traffic accident in Verwood?

The best way to ensure that you get all of the compensation that you deserve is to trust the handling of your claim to the very best in personal injury specialists; Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years’ worth of experience of handling all manner of compensation claims and can use all of this to successfully manage your claim for the best possible results.

You do not need to let your finances be a problem either. We work on a no win no fee* basis. This means you will not need any money to get your claim started, and should your claim not be successful, we will not give you a bill for our legal fees.

How can you get in touch with us?

You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling either 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )