How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accident compensation in Warrington

    Do you need to make a compensation claim on behalf of a loved one?

    When people make a claim for compensation, they are normally expected to make their own claims and instigate legal action themselves. If you’re hurt due to an accident which wasn’t your fault, for example, you should make a claim in order to be awarded compensation.

    However, there are some situations in which this isn’t appropriate. If the person who was injured is under the age of eighteen, for example, they would be unable to take legal action themselves. In such cases, it would be appropriate for a parent or guardian to make a claim on their behalf.

    Even if the person who has been hurt is over the age of eighteen, there may be various reasons why they are unable to make a claim themselves. If they have been badly injured, for example, they may simply be unable to make their own claim.

    If, for example, someone has been hurt in a road traffic accident and has suffered head injuries, they may be unconscious for quite some time. In some situations, people remain in a coma for weeks or even months after the incident and they would clearly be unable to take legal action.

    However, the severity of your injuries shouldn’t prevent you from obtaining compensation. If you need to take action on behalf of a relative or loved one, we can help.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Making a claim for road traffic accident compensation in Warrington

    If you need to find out more about making a compensation claim, either for yourself or on behalf of someone else, why not contact us? At Accident Advice Helpline we have over ten years experience in the personal injury industry so we’re well equipped to assist you with your claim and answer any questions you may have.

    Our dedicated personal injury team are always on hand to help and we can also provide free no obligation advice so you should find it easy to access any help you require.

    Don’t forget – we always offer our services on a no win no fee basis so you won’t have to worry about funding your claim. If you make your claim with us, you won’t be expected to pay any upfront fees.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    It’s important to remember that claimants can be subject to certain time limits when it comes to making a claim. In most cases, claimants will have to make a claim within three years of the incident occurring in order to obtain compensation so you won’t want to wait too long.

    To find out more now, or to make your claim for road traffic accident compensation in Warrington today, simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 30th June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.