Car accidents happen so often that It’s likely for most people to be involved in at least one accident during their lifetime. If you haven’t been involved in an accident then you’re one of the lucky ones. If you have been involved in an accident then we can help you make a claim for the road traffic accident compensation in Holyhead that you deserve. If you’ve been left with physical and mental pain then don’t let yourself suffer from financial pain too.
Who can claim road traffic accident compensation in Holyhead?
In all honesty, anyone who has suffered from an injury caused by an accident which wasn’t their fault could be entitled to make a claim. The accident must have happened within the last three years and the injuries sustained must have needed medical treatment, but they’re the main conditions.
How much you’re able to claim can be affected by things such as the severity of your injury, the impact it has had on your life and the time it took you to recover from your injury. If you end up suffering for a long period of time or if your injury is going to affect your future health, then chances are that you can claim more compensation.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
At Accident Advice Helpline we regularly help claimants obtain compensation for their injuries and we could help you too. Make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline because:
- We have been in the industry for over 10 years so we have the experience to make your claim a success
- In 2002 Dame Esther Rantzen became a patron of our company and she endorses the service that we provide.
- Our solicitors are all specialists within the industry and only take on cases within this area
- They all work on a no win, no fee* basis which means there are no upfront costs when you make a claim.
- Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, and an advisor will call you back if they’re not free to take your call
- If you call from a landline then calls are free to us
- Testimonials and reviews from previous clients are available for you to read on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
- If you give us a call then you’re under no obligation to make a claim with us, we won’t pressure you to move further if you’re not happy to.
If you’ve been hurt in the last three years and it wasn’t your fault, why not speak to a member of our personal injury team about your claim? Simply call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Don’t miss out – call Accident Advice Helpline now to start your claim!
Date Published: 29th May 2015
Author: David Brown