Hertsmere is a local government district and borough located within Hertfordshire in England. Its council is based within Borehamwood and other towns in the borough include Bushey, Elstree, Radlett and Potters Bar. The district is located reasonably close to London and it’s likely that a lot of residents will commute into London on a daily basis for work.
While most people commuting will use public transport it’s not impossible for them not to be involved in a road traffic accident walking to or from the station. If you happen to have suffered due to the carelessness of a driver then you could call us to discuss claiming road traffic accident compensation in Hertsmere.
It is unfair that you should have to suffer and be left out of pocket due to someone else’s negligence. This is why we’re here to support you if you do need to make a claim as a pedestrian or any other type of road user.
How to avoid an accident
Being a pedestrian can leave you in a vulnerable position as you have no protection if you are hit by a vehicle on the road. We’d rather you didn’t need to claim for road traffic accident compensation in Hertsmere, so here are some tips to try and ensure an accident doesn’t happen.
- Only cross at designated crossings where possible
- Always make eye contact with drivers when crossing the road
- Be aware of hidden turnings and drive ways
- Don’t be distracted as you walk
- Wear light coloured or fluorescent clothing if walking at night
- If there are no footpaths walk towards oncoming traffic as there’s more chance you’ll both see each other
- It’s useful to carry a torch around, especially if walking at night
Claiming for road traffic accident compensation in Hertsmere
If you have suffered from an accident that wasn’t your fault in the last three years and your injuries needed medical treatment then we should be able to help you. Reasons to choose us include:
- We have over 10 years experience in the industry
- We are endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen
- Our solicitors are specialists in the field
- We work on a no win, no fee basis
- Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day
- Calls from a landline are free
- Advice is obligation free so there’s no pressure to claim
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
If you’re considering making a claim for compensation, why not contact us and find out how we can help? Our dedicated team are always on hand to answer your questions and assist you with your claim.
To find out more now, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Don’t delay – call us now to get your claim started.