How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accident compensation in Crawley

    Unfortunately, road traffic accidents are fairly common and these can cause minor to serious injuries and sometimes, can even be fatal. If you have been injured in an accident, you may not instantly think about compensation, but this is definitely something to consider. Of course, there are only certain circumstances where you would be entitled to make a claim and if you are not quite sure, these are the questions to ask yourself.

    Who caused the incident?

    The only way you will be entitled to road traffic accident compensation in Crawley is if someone else was at fault. If you caused the accident, you will not be able to claim for compensation. However, if another driver or road user caused the accident to occur, you should be able to obtain compensation from them.

    When did it happen?

    Often, it’s best to claim road traffic accident compensation in Crawley as soon as possible. However, if you don’t feel up to making a compensation claim straightaway, there’s no need to rush.

    In most cases, claimants have up to three years to make a claim after an accident so you could still have plenty of time to obtain compensation.

    Do you have evidence to support your claim?

    In order to make your claim for road traffic incident compensation in Crawley, you will need to have some evidence to back up your claim. Some useful pieces of evidence will include police reports of the incident, medical records with injuries sustained and witnesses to the scene. The more evidence you have, the higher the chance of a successful claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Are you ready to claim road traffic accident compensation in Crawley?

    If and when you find yourself ready to make your compensation claim, you can contact Accident Advice Helpline and we will be glad to help. Our trained advisors will talk you through the claims process and will even give you a rough estimate of the value of your claim. You will provide your evidence to back up your claim and we will get to work on helping you obtain the compensation you deserve.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’re ready to make a claim, or if you want to find out more about the claims process, just give us a call on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. We work on a no win no fee basis so you won’t have to worry about how to fund your claim.

    Why wait? There is no time like the present, so make that call today and we will get to work on your claim for road accident compensation in Crawley.

    Date Published: 1st June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.