Why claim compensation?
No one likes to think of accidents happening, but they do, and when it’s not your fault, it can make the consequences harder to bear. A slight increase of 1% in road traffic accidents in the UK (March 2012, Department for Transport) may not seem a huge leap, but 202,980 people have suffered slight, serious or fatal injuries as a result of road traffic accidents. For some people the accidents will not have been their fault but as Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and television presenter points out, 7 out of 10 people don’t claim the compensation that they are entitled to.
What is the road traffic accident compensation calculator?
Accident Advice Helpline is aware some people are missing out on compensation which is rightly theirs. We’ve developed a road traffic accident compensation calculator which is a very simple and easy to use tool for these reasons:
- It evaluates your answers to a series of short questions and lets you know within 30 seconds if you have a claim. To use it, you can either ring us or use it on our website.
- It gives an indication of how much you could claim for the injuries you’ve suffered as a result of the road traffic accident.
- It also provides an idea of any additional costs you could claim for. That’s why it’s important you keep receipts for anything else you pay out for that’s linked to the injuries you received, e.g. prescription charges and taxi fares to and from medical appointments if you were unable to drive as a result of your injuries etc.
The road traffic accident compensation calculator says I have a claim. What do I do now?
Our professional advisers will put you in touch with one of our solicitors who specialise in road traffic accident compensation claims. By working with specialists in the field, you are assured of the best chance of success. We have an extensive legal team based throughout the UK. They have an excellent track record of successful compensation claims.
It all sounds very expensive…
You are in for a very pleasant surprise!
- For the use of the road traffic accident compensation calculator we charge… NOTHING!
- Our service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions or talk through any concerns you may have will cost you…NOTHING!
- Your specialist legal team will charge you no upfront fees!
Our initial advice is free and all our solicitors operate on a no win no fee* basis. You will not be asked for a deposit and there are no nasty hidden financial surprises.
Still not sure?
Then give us a call on 0800 689 0500 and speak to one of our professional and friendly advisers. NO costs + NO obligation = NO risk. Call us now, you could have a lot to gain!
Category: Road Traffic Accident Claims