Thousands of people every year miss out on the chance to make road traffic accident claims in Redcar and Cleveland and elsewhere because they simply don’t know that they are entitled to compensation. You may have a right to bring a case for compensation if you have been involved in an accident that:
- Caused you injuries requiring medical treatment;
- Happened within the last three years; and
- Was the result of someone else acting carelessly or negligently.
Speak to us about road traffic accident claims in Redcar and Cleveland
In some cases, accident victims are approached directly by the insurers of the party responsible and asked to settle for a sum they suggest. In our opinion, you are always better to seek professional advice of your own from a specialist personal injury law firm. You may in fact be entitled to more than you are offered, and an experienced lawyer may be able to help you achieve a fairer sum for your injuries.
It needn’t cost the earth to find out what you are entitled to either. Contact Accident Advice Helpline and we will tell you, free of charge and with no obligation, whether we think our lawyers could bring a successful claim on your behalf. We will also give you a broad guideline figure of the amount we think you should receive for the injuries you have incurred.
Choose to go ahead with our assistance and we will not charge you anything upfront for setting your claim in motion. We will pass your details onto one of our expert lawyers and they will handle everything from there, including all the legal process and negotiation to reach a satisfactory settlement for your case.
Many road traffic accidents are relatively clear-cut and usually, there is no need to go to court to settle your claim. Our experienced lawyers are often able to secure additional money as part of the overall compensation award to reimburse you for many of the costs of an accident. This can cover:
- Repayment of prescription charges and travel costs to and from medical appointments;
- Expenses related to help around the home and childcare, if you have needed them; and
- Money to compensate for loss of earnings if your injuries have left you in a position where you cannot work and you are not being paid.
So, do not settle for less than the best if you have been injured and it wasn’t your fault. Bring road traffic accident claims in Redcar and Cleveland to Accident Advice Helpline and we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today:
- If you’d like to speak to us by phone, you can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Complete the 30 second test on our website.
Date Published: 12th November 2015
Author: David Brown