How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road traffic accident claims in Purbeck

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Purbeck

    Traffic seems to whizz on by at ever-increasing speed. There seems to be more vehicles and less patience on our roads.

    And yet, the UK has one of the best road safety records in Europe. But, this is little comfort if you have one of the many road traffic accident claims in Purbeck that Accident Advice Helpline will work on this year.

    If you do have a claim for compensation of this kind, it means you have been hurt in a road traffic collision of some kind.

    Who can make road traffic accident claims in Purbeck?

    Before they speak to us, many people think that only drivers of vehicles are able to make compensation claims for personal injury, but this is not the case.

    Motorcyclists, cyclists, pedestrians, car passengers, pillion passengers, lorry drivers, car drivers, any road user, in fact, could have a claim for compensation if they have been hurt in an accident.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, it is important to note that in order to be entitled to claim, you must not have caused the accident.

    This is because a claim for compensation is made against the person that is considered liable for the accident.

    How do I know who is responsible for the accident?

    In some cases, clients are not aware of who is responsible but, there are times when the police are involved in investigating a road traffic collision. If this is the case, their findings will be used to apportion blame and can also lead to prosecution, if laws have been broken.

    As part of our comprehensive service to you, we can also deal with finding who is responsible and lodging your complaint for compensation, if you decide this is the right move for you.

    How injured do I have to be to claim?

    Again, many people assume that their injuries need to be severe in order to lodge a claim for compensation.

    It is true to say that your injuries will need to have symptoms and thus, they will need to be initially assessed. This confirms the type of injury sustained, as well as severity and impact. Most people will complete this important first step by seeing their doctor or attending hospital.

    Are Accident Advice Helpline the right law firm to help me?

    We help thousands of people each year to lodge successful road traffic accident claims in Purbeck and we can help you.

    Every case starts the same way, with an informal chat with one of our phone line advisors. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or, from your mobile use the lower rate number, 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 11th November 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.